10% of the revenue of this product will be donated to Jai Vakeel foundation
The art on this product was made by Harsh (Student at JVF)
- Limited edition collaborative collection piece with Jai Vakeel Foundation
- Vibrant eclectic digital print of green and yellow hues made by Harsh
- Made of ultra-smooth premium satin that is soft on the eyes
- The adjustable soft elastic strap prevents slipping
- Free size ideal for all head types
- Prevents damage to hair while usage
- Travel-friendly eye patch
- Made with love in India
This spring macaw print was made from scratch by the students with intellectual & developmental disabilities (IDD) of the Jai Vakeel Foundation (JVF). The abstract masterpiece was created using alcoholic ink of vibrant hues in green and yellow. The students joyously made this painting live at the workshop that was held at their campus. This art piece was then converted into a digital print to use in fashion accessories for the collaboration.
The sleeping mask is made of premium digitally printed satin fabric. The soft elastic is provided at the back to adjust the fit for all head types. After a long day of work, it helps you relax and check out comfortably. Allows eyes to rest with a cooling effect due to the soft fabric used. Works best when worn after eye cream application. Perfect for all head types, these eyepatches offer a secure but gentle, headache-free hold. Can definitely be a perfect add on to your travel pouch. This versatile & eclectic piece should definitely be on top of your shopping list!
Length: 19 cm
Width: 9 cm
Elastic Length: 31 cm
Adjustable Length: 51 cm