10% of the revenue of this product will be donated to Jai Vakeel foundation
The art on this product was made by Shravani (Student at JVF)
- Limited edition collaborative collection piece with Jai Vakeel Foundation
- Beautiful vibrant pink print made by Shravani
- The versatile square scarf design allows you to style it in multiple ways
- Made from durable and soft satin fabric in vivid, colourful prints
- Style it around your neck, head, wrist, bag or even wear it a top!
- Made with love in India
This pink kaleidoscope print was made from scratch by the students with intellectual & developmental disabilities (IDD) of Jai Vakeel Foundation (JVF) using the famous fashion technique - Tie & Dye. The masterpiece was created by knotting the fabric in a unique way to replicate a kaleidoscopic print. The student joyously made this print live at the workshop that was held at their campus. These art pieces then were converted into digital prints to use in fashion accessories for the collaboration.
Soft & premium silky crepe printed scarves, inspired by the Kaleidoscope theme. The lightweight accessory can elevate your ensemble in various ways. You can be style it as a headband/ hair tie, as an accent on your handbag or in the usual around the neck or use it as a bandana. If you are bold enough, you can also adorn this versatile accessory as a top! Made from scratch by our local craftsmen in Mumbai, India.
- Length: 27.5 in
- Width: 27.5 in
- Fabric: Silky Crepe
- Care: Machine washable