Cases of COVID-19 are plateauing in India, but taking precautions is now more important than ever. Face masks help keep cross-contamination and infection at bay when someone coughs, sneezes or talks.
As we all enter the festive-party months, masks are now a mandatory fashion accessory for each one of us. The journey of COVID-19 face masks has been quite interesting – from boring monotones to stylish fashion face masks that have the same features but better styles.
Fret not, you can have the perfect mask to match your outfit, may it be ethnic or party wear. The best part? These are super affordable and durable. We have round-up masks to buy per occasion to protect yourself albeit with a hint of fashion.
Karva Chauth, Diwali, Wedding celebrations –
October-November is all about Indian festivals of love, light and prosperity. This year festive parties would be toned down but don’t stress, you can amp up your look with a soft and breathable Regal Gold and Saffron Red Brocade Mask 2.0 with an aero design. The Red Stitch Cotton Aero Mask 2.0 and Blue Stitch Cotton Aero Mask 2.0 too can be worn for festive family occasions like Diwali puja, Karva Chauth or even marriages and Roka.
Bachelorette, Birthday celebrations -
Having close-knitted bachelorettes and birthdays have become more common as social distancing is still very imperative. You can consider going camping or pick someone’s terrace to avoid crowded places. To take the celebration to the next level, you can go all out with specific themes and opt for masks that align that theme as wearing a mask at all times (except eating/ drinking, of course) is crucial. The Knitted Aero Mask 2.0 would be ideal for both options and can be dressed up with Metallic Chains.
Christmas and New Year’s Eve celebrations –
End of the year party season is just about to kick off with glitter and glam outfits coming out from everyone’s wardrobe. You can add the right amount of sheen with Satin Pleated Mask 2.0, chicness with Suede Aero Mask 2.0 or even glamour with Black Glitter Essential Mask 2.0 and Black Glitter Pleated Mask 2.0.
We all love to glam up for different occasions, why stop this year?
Points to note while wearing a mask
- Wear the mask over the nose and mouth and then secure it under the chin
- The mask needs to snugly fit against the sides of the face
- Remove it without touching your nose, eyes, and mouth. Oh also, wash your hands (obviously) once you take it off your face
- Make sure to wash your reusable mask regularly
- These masks are all non-surgical and not intended for use in high-risk contamination areas like hospitals. They have been made in line with WHO's advisory of covering your nose and mouth in public to avoid the unintended transmission of COVID-19.
- Masks and face coverings can prevent the wearer from transmitting the COVID-19 virus to others and may provide some protection to the wearer.